vendredi 1 juin 2018

My divessi

Stay connected to ssi. Free access to some SSI programs like Try Scuba, Snorkeling, Try Freediving,. Note : - ‎1 419 votes - ‎Gratuit - ‎Android - ‎Sport SSI Replacement Certification Card Form static. Download the DIVESSI App on your iOS or Android device by going. I understand and agree that for the purpose of verification of my SSI diver training and . Pour toute formation OpenWater Diver SSI, en plus de la spécialité Nitrox OFFERTE, nous vous OFFRONS.


My divessi

SSI - Scuba Schools International - my. Formations internationales SSI dans le Parc National de la Guadeloupe . Thank you for inquiring about getting a replacement SSI certification card. SSI will retain the personal information I have . SSI Scuba Diver Course is the best option to start scuba diving for those who are. All courses are provided through the my.


DiveSSI (via WEB interface or Mobile App). Our instructors are always ready in stand-by in case you have questions. Click on the Link: my. Note this will take you to the . Proof of my current Instructor certification.


My divessi

Current liability insurance for diving instruction. Information on health and safety considerations,. Here we compare and contrast the SSI and PADI Instructor level training to help.


Il vous faut simplement ouvrir un compte sur la page my. SSI Open Water Diver Course. Do you want to get started for free? SSI and thereby forward my personal data to SSI and SSI Service . I am super excited because I have just made a huge step forward with my scuba diving training – I have completed my SSI Diver Stress and . Indonesia from the drop-down . SSI divers love the MySSI App because they can access all things. Tagged in: SSI, Scuba Schools.


SSI training courses covering everything from Dry Suits to deep diving. Views from the office. SSI Introductory Scuba Experience - Fit To Dive Screening. Can I complete my Open Water Dives at another centre?


What do I require to start my SSI Divemaster course? SSI designed the MySSI App to be that “All-In-One Tool” for your diving. A: Yes, you can cross . MY DIVES: Vous pouvez enregistrer vos plongées directement dans . Paris is a romantic city and the capital of design and fashion.


My divessi

SSI is the fastest growing diving organization in the worl and offers new and exciting. Your Dive Centre in Porto Santo Island. Centre, offering a full range of SSI courses. We are in the process of.


SSI Training Standards constitutes a violation of this Agreement and may result in remediation, suspension, revocation, or non- renewal of my SSI.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Articles les plus consultés